1. The Economic Analysis Division of the MCC’s Department of Policy & Evaluation is now accepting applications for summer internships. See http://www.mcc.gov/pages/jobs/internships for more information.
2. Economics Data Analyst - Intermittent, Personal Services Contractor (PSC). This position is located in the Economic Analysis (EA) Division of the MCC’s Department of Policy & Evaluation (DPE). The PSC will serve as an analyst and program support specialist. Possessing a solid background in economics and quantitative analysis with experience in desktop publishing or web content management, the PSC will work in collaboration with MCC economists and technical
specialists under the direction of MCC's Managing Director for Economic Analysis.
Duties will include:
- Prepare economic analysis content to be ready for online access, including economic rate of return (ERR) analysis, beneficiary analysis (BA), constraints analysis (CA) and other analytical documents produced by MCC.
- Reviewing/editing spreadsheets, converting to standardized format, and conducting sensitivity analysis as needed.
- Managing quarterly plan for publishing of ERRs, BAs, CAs and other files online, and tracking the status of all products