Summer 2013 Employment Opportunities:
Instructors and Teaching Assistants
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) is seeking instructors and teaching assistants for our summer programs. CTY offers challenging academic programs for highly talented elementary, middle, and high school students from across the country and around the world. Information regarding our summer programs can be found at www.cty.jhu.edu/summer. Positions are available at residential and day sites at different locations on the east and west coasts.*
We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in a number of Economics-related subjects:
· Fundamentals of Microeconomics
· Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
· Game Theory and Economics
· Probability and Game Theory
· The Mathematics of Money
For detailed course descriptions, please visit http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/courses/math_computer_science.html
Why teach for CTY?
· opportunity to teach motivated and talented students a subject they love
· limited class size (maximum of 15 students) ensures a low student-teacher ratio
· all classes are taught by both an instructor and teaching assistant
· opportunity to work in an environment with colleagues who share similar interests
· competitive salary plus room and board at our residential sites
2013 Program Core Dates:*
· Session 1: June 20 - July 13, 2013
· Session 2: July 13 - August 3, 2013
· Instructor and Teaching Assistant positions: www.cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/positions/
· Employment with CTY: www.cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer
*For a full list of locations and dates, please visit http://cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer/sites_dates.html. We also have an international program in Hong Kong.
Questions? Contact us at (410) 735-6185 or email@example.com.